September 29, 2012 Chicago Sun-Times: TELANDER: A better way to take one on the chin in football
August 27, 2012 FOX and Friends: Battle Sports Science CEO, Chris Circo and Gil Trenum, father of Austin Trenum discusses the importance of the Impact Indicator and improving safety in sports. Please visit the following website for more information regarding Austin Trenum and concussions: http://theconcussionblog.com/2010/11/30/austin-trenum-what-his-mother-wants-you-to-know/
June 21, 2012 Omaha World Herald - Omaha Firm Widens Reach in Sports Gear - Chris Circo, co-founder of Omaha's Battle Sports Science, will lead a new umbrella company that takes in a broader range of sports merchandising.
May 3, 2012 KSBY San Luis Obispo News - Kids and concussions: local football league taking precautions to avoid injuries - One of them is an impact indicator chin strap," Kunze said. "The number one benefit is the parent will feel safer for his child if he's got some sort of an ...
DID YOU NOTICE BJGE? The NFL plans to evaluate the product, which is manufactured by Battle Sports Science in Omaha, NE, and will look for scientific data supporting its validity as a tool in concussion management.
Green-Ellis wears impact gear during Super Bowl - The Impact Indicator, made by Battle Sports Science, can alert coaches, trainers, and even game officials to a situation where a player who has been hit should leave for observation
Pat's Green-Ellis to wear special chin strap Sunday - “I wish I had the opportunity to wear a product like this when I was playing youth football and throughout my career,”
Green-Ellis wearing futuristic gear for Super Bowl - "I’m really wearing it just to improve the awareness for parents and things like that..."
BenJarvus Green-Ellis - "he’ll wear a special chin strap called the “Impact Indicator” for Super Bowl XLVI."
Pierre Thomas - "Seeks to prevent head injuries by wearing new sports safety product"
Dexter McCluster - "Dexter McCluster, Partners with Battle Sports Science"
Sports Illustrated Article - "Can strap-on sensors help prevent brain injuries in football?"
Omaha World-Herald Article - "Shedding light on concussions"
Impact Indicator Advertorial - "Changing the way the game is played for good"
KETV 7 Online Article - "Chin-strap could be game changer"
Press Release - "NFL football star, Ndamukong Suh, seeks to prevent head injuries"
Pride of Detroit Online Article - "Ndamukong Suh Takes In The College World Series"
Concussion Product - "Battle Sports Science has introduced a chin strap for football players"
Moms_Team -“MomsTeam is excited to be partnering with Battle Sports Science to spread the word about its revolutionary Impact Indicator.
USA TODAY on the IMPACT INDICATOR - Thursday, October 6, 2011 "Chin Strap Signal Serious Impact"
- Surviving Baseball: Chris Wallace Now Plays with 4 Metal Plates in his Face - He could have chosen any mask...he chose the battleshield.
- 5/2012: Concussion Blog: We’re happy to say though, athletic associations across the country believe the Impact Indicator is a part of the solution and are adopting the Impact Indicator in growing numbers to of keep players safer.
- 2/24/12 Girls hockey team tests concussion-measuring device: Etobicoke Dolphins head coach lauds technology that keeps kids safe
- 2/6/12 DID YOU NOTICE BJGE? The NFL plans to evaluate the product, which is manufactured by Battle Sports Science in Omaha, NE, and will look for scientific data supporting its validity as a tool in concussion management.
- 2/6/12 Green-Ellis Wears Indicator in Super Bowl :“It can do more for concussion tests because it’s something that’s really been serious.’’